We went to the Brooklyn Promenade to paint with watercolors. I thought it was fun and it was a new experience. We walked from Manhattan to Brooklyn on the bridge. I liked that you could see the whole nyc from there. I did the shading of the clouds from dark to light. Fara helped us use the watercolors to make the clouds. It was a good painting but I feel I could have done better. I didn't understand the meaning of watercolors and I used alot of paint and not enough water, that would have set the image.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Working with Watercolors
We went to the Brooklyn Promenade to paint with watercolors. I thought it was fun and it was a new experience. We walked from Manhattan to Brooklyn on the bridge. I liked that you could see the whole nyc from there. I did the shading of the clouds from dark to light. Fara helped us use the watercolors to make the clouds. It was a good painting but I feel I could have done better. I didn't understand the meaning of watercolors and I used alot of paint and not enough water, that would have set the image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment