Friday, June 15, 2007

So Hood !!!



JOSEPH HERNANDEZ A.K.A SUPERMAN A.K.A SHAMPOO and my partner brandon a.k.a geek a.k.a goooofyyy. Me, JOE HERNAN came to new design fresh out the box cleaner then a whistle and popular as ever. I was shy because it was a brand new school and I knew I would have to meet new people. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, as a matter of fact it was easy because I had people come to me asking for my name and where im from so I made friends very fast, alot at that. I also had alot of girls after me. As time went by I grew older and I see New Design made me a man. New Design created a super hero and thats when I joined forces with others like brandon a.k.a spidey and we are on a quest to stop pami and judy from taking over the world.

1 comment:

new design said...

lmao u guys are friggin funny :]