My Bryce design I made on the computer is of the same model building I made. The building wasn't hard to design on Bryce because I used basic shapes like a rectangle and cylinders. I also made the trees and the grass like on my model. I didn't design the pool and cookout area on the roof because that was hard to do. On Bryce it is kind of different but the same idea.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Bryce 1
My Bryce design I made on the computer is of the same model building I made. The building wasn't hard to design on Bryce because I used basic shapes like a rectangle and cylinders. I also made the trees and the grass like on my model. I didn't design the pool and cookout area on the roof because that was hard to do. On Bryce it is kind of different but the same idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment